Test & Tune days are held for the preparation and setting up of race cars, as well as enabling race competitors to gain practice driving on a race circuit.
The Test & Tune Days are held most Fridays dependant on the Winton Raceway Calendar. When a race meeting is being held often the Friday Test and Tune is utilised for practice by those competitors who will be competing on the weekend.
Some Test and Tune days may be for certain types of vehicles only, please contact Winton Raceway on (03) 5760 7100 to confirm or check out the calendar on this website for further details.
Please note that Test & Tune days are NOT timed.
- March – 1st, 8th, 22nd, 28th
- April – 5th, 12th, 19th
- May – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 31st
- June 7th, 14th, 28th
- Entry fee is $260 per participant, incl. garage or carport
- Entry fee for additional Driver is $160
- Open to Racecars, Street Cars and Open Wheelers
- Gates open at 7:00am
- Sign on and Garage allocation 7:00am to 9:00am
- Driver’s Briefing: 8:30am
- Track activity from 9:00am – 5:00pm
Event run from
- South (National) Paddock
Clothing & Helmet requirements
- Helmet that complies with current Australian Standards AS1698 (Motorcross helmets not accepted)
- Clothing must cover wrist to neck to ankles and must be non-flammable cotton
- Proper enclosed footwear – non flammable. No thongs or sandals.
Free – gates open from 7:00am
Please note the Kiosk is closed short term during week hours until advised.
Lunch packs are available until week hours resume – please order on the Wednesday prior to the Friday