Experience the adrenaline of driving your own car on the iconic track where Supercars race! Enter now for an exhilarating day at Winton Raceway, renowned as the ‘Nation’s Action Track.’
Our Fun Days offer you the exclusive opportunity to navigate your vehicle around this legendary circuit for a $90 per drive. One of the standout features of the day is the chance for drivers to bring passengers along at $20 per person, making it a fantastic experience to enjoy with your loved ones.
Don’t miss the next Fun Day where you can share your love for motorsport with fellow enthusiasts. Come be a part of this thrilling experience and create unforgettable memories!
- 7th April 2024 – Entries Open
- more dates coming soon
- $90 per driver
- $20 per passenger
- Over 18 – A valid Drivers Licence
- Under 18 – Drivers under the age of 18 require a AASA Day License, which can be purchased online at aasa.com.au and will be available on the day with parental or guardian consent as well. (Minimum age is 14)
Passengers don’t need a Driver’s Licence but do need to sign a Passenger Indemnity Form
- 7:00am – Gates open
- 7:00am to 9:00am – Driver & Passenger sign on
- 7:30am – Scrutineering
- 8:30am – Drivers briefing
- 9:00am – First session on track
- Sessions – Run every 10-20 mins depending on track activity
Garages & Carports
- First in best dressed
Event run from
- North (Club) Paddock
- The Fun Day is for the beginner to experience their car on a racetrack for the first time. It is not a day for drivers with Race Cars looking to do a Test & Tune Day.
- All drivers will be limited to 80% of the potential of both the car and driver. There will be large differences between the speed of each vehicle so be careful.
- Anyone exceeding the 80% rule or overdriving will be flagged off the track and warned (black flag). A second offence will mean that it is home time for you.
- Please remove spare wheels, jacks and ALL loose items before taking the car to have a safety check.
- All cars must have a safety check and receive an ‘OK’ sticker before going onto the circuit for the first time. Vehicles must be roadworthy or race worthy.
Clothing & Helmet requirements
- Bring your own helmet that complies with current Australian Standards AS1698 (Motorcross helmets not accepted)
- Clothing must cover wrist to neck to ankles and must be non-flammable cotton
- Proper enclosed footwear – non flammable. No thongs or sandals.
Food & Beverage
- Kiosk open on the day