Classifieds & Employment
If you are interested in advertising a car for sale please contact us on 03 5760 7100 or email@example.com
Do you like cars? Do you like computers? Have we got a job for you ! We need some keen people to be trained up in Timing for our Car Events. This is a casual position which would include weekends. If you think this is you please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CASUAL CAFE STAFF
Winton Motor Raceway is always looking for experienced, talented and most importantly, FRIENDLY casual staff for the onsite café which is open most days including weekends. This job requires the use of a POS system, cash handling, making coffee, cleaning, stock control and most importantly, keeping our loyal customers happy in a busy team environment. Please forward your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Cafe Manager – Winton Motor Raceway
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, this position will involve management of the Raceway’s 2 Marys Café”, Bar, and event kiosks, as well as catering for track hirers and functions.
This position has 38 hours rostered nominally 9.5 hours per day, Friday to Monday. Roster variations will occur and may include days during the week and occasional overtime.
- Provide high quality food in a clean and safe food environment;
- Provide catering that reflects customer requirements;
- Rostering and supervision of café, kiosk and catering staff;
- Stock control and ordering of food, beverages, liquor sold on site;
- Reporting to management providing feedback after events;
- Coordinating Café & Bar opening, closing, cleaning, storage and hygiene requirements;
- Checking floats, balancing takings, and monitoring café / kiosk budgets
- Liaise with catering customers regarding their requirements
- Provide a wide range of food choices
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5760 7102 for a position description. Applications close 5pm Monday February 4, 2019.