As can be seen we have just received an email today from the Victorian State Government advising us that the event that was scheduled for the 24th of January 2021 has now been POSTPONED.
There are now no Tier 1 or 2 events allowed for the month of January.
The event will now be taking place on Saturday the 24th of April 2021.
By then vaccines will be available and the country will be in a more secure place.
For the many that have registered, you can either have your entry automatically roll over to the new event, or, if you can’t attend, receive a full refund. Please advise us via email of your intentions.
We are deeply sorry if this has caused any inconvenience. Be in no doubt that this still promises to be an outstanding event and we will be sure that everything is ready to go when we are allowed.
If there are any other questions or comments feel free to share them so that we can reply in good time.