As you are aware, there have been a lot of changes to the scheduling of major events with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our event is no exception.
After further meetings with Government officials and Supercars, it is evident that no camping or spectators will be allowed at this years event under the current arrangements.
As a result, ticket sales for the event have been postponed at this time. With the current environment ever changing there will be further announcements in the future surrounding this event.
Please be aware that this release does not in any way influence the running of the event which is still scheduled for July 18th and 19th.
If, as expected, there are changes to restrictions in regards to social gatherings and social distancing then this situation may be revisited at a later date.
We apologise if this causes any inconvenience and thankyou for your understanding during this unusual time.
For the many that had already purchased tickets for this years event, an email has been sent with instructions in regards to options being made available for you.